Effective June 1, 2021 and subject to change.
• The requirement of facial coverings will be at the discretion of the decedent’s family or the individual responsible for the funeral arrangements. Those who have not been vaccinated are asked to use facial coverings;
• If the funeral or memorial service is held at a church, cemetery or other facility, attendance will be subject to the church, cemetery or facility’s policy;
• Hand sanitizer will be placed around the funeral home;
• No food will be permitted in the facility;
• We have always maintained clean and sanitary restrooms and facilities and will continue to do so at the end of a visitation period and funeral service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at 724-239-2255 or by emailing the funeral home at firstname.lastname@example.org.